Friday, July 01, 2005

WHAT UP?!

Cheerio! 99% of the people that will be reading this blog (all of maybe 5 people) already know who I am and what kind of personality I have so I don't really need to explain who I am...but for those of you who just happened to stumble in here by sheer accident, this is me...

My name is Zachary and I have lived in Central Point, Oregon my entire life. That is actually about to change in a week. Mom and myself are moving into a smaller apartment in Medford. Totally STOKED about that!! Let's see, I LOVE music. I mean, that is what I am all about. And well, I am now working two jobs and exhaustion has set in. I work for Mervyn's and (my most resent job) Mellelo's Coffee Roasters. I am way stoked about that.

Well, enough about me for now. I think that since I am getting antsy, it is time for me to sign off. (Honestly, I think I am developing adult ADD) Soooo, yeah...PEACE!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

And hello you have an AWESOME sister...How could you forget about me so quickly?

Man I move away and it's,

"see ya later Stacy, nice knowin ya"