Thursday, July 21, 2005

Shoe Laces Don't Taste That Great.

Yeah that's right, my shoe laces. The other day I went to see Batman Begins with two of my close friends. Now, leading up to this event I was certain that I wouldn't like the movie. I mean, how could this possibly beat out the original Batman? Doubtfull!

I told my friend that I wasn't going to pay to see a movie that doesn't interest me. He opted to pay for me so I said why not. Well...twentie minutes into the movie, incert foot in mouth...halfway through, contiue until you've reached calf...end of movie, up to the knee!!

Well, needless to say, the movie was great and easily beat out the original Batman. A must see even if you're not into comic book movies.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hmmm... I think I'll pass on trying the ol' shoe laces out. Although I'm sure I've tried them at some point in my life = )

Glad to hear that the movie was a hit. I would like to see it as well. I am not into the whole comic book thing, but I'm still interested in seeing the film.

FYI: Change your settings so others can comment, not just blogger's

Stacy said...

Chugging Milk...

Do I dare ask?

What about my blogg? How come neither of you visit mine and post on mine?

Zachary J. Miles said...

Chugging milk...yes you heard correctly. Bry, Matt, and I brought our own candy and milk into the movie. Bry had regular milk, Matt had chocolate milk, and I rounded it all off with... strawberry milk.