Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am not happy...

So our stereo at work, well, to be blunt, it just SUCKS!! I just happen to put in a brand new CD I purchased on Monday. Well, the stereo has decided not to cooperate when it come to ejecting the cds. It happens to be a 5 disc changer and when I push open, it opens about an inch or so, then closes. This does not make me happy as I see this as the stereo mocking me. Not cool. Needless to say I have gone a few rounds with said stereo, but I have lost each time. Now my brand new cd is stuck in the tray somewhere, and most likely scratched like crazy. Also, not cool.

Next round, I take a hammer to it just to show it who is superior. It won't be pretty.

6 comments:

Zachary J. Miles said...

Yah but you're the dumb one that kept trying to play them. It's no wonder they have a big scratch on them.

Rational Icthus said...

I've got one of the kids' VHS tapes stuck in a broken VCR right now. It's Hammer Time.

Zachary J. Miles said...

VHS? What's that?

Zachary J. Miles said...

Uhhh....Matt, that is the basis of its appeal. Noboday actually takes a hammer to it as a first resort. But when all else fails, a hammer will do, plus it's FUN!!

Rational Icthus said...

Zach, spoken like a man that has faced a busted DVD player.

Well said.

Falling LEAVes said...

well, if the CDs scratched... try burning it onto your computer. the songs should come out fine. keep the original cd though to avoid copyright issues i think