Monday, January 08, 2007

Oh back to school, back to school...

So Christmas break is officially over for me now and it's time to hit the books once more. But I must say I am actually looking forward to this. Although it was quite nice to have an entire month off from school, I have gotten into this mode where I know that I'm almost done with RCC so now I just want to finish as soon as possible. This is not to mention the fact that I think my class load will be easier this term, each of which is completely different from the rest... Chemistry, Writing, HTML, and Drawing.

Well, off I go. Must continue getting ready.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Welcome back to school little brother!

Mandy Sue said...

Ha...wow, you really DID have extra time on your hands this morning when you were getting ready for class...

Too bad you didn't think to bring a writing utensil....
:D