Monday, January 15, 2007

My Favorite Smells

Okay so many of you will find this to be a really odd post but for some reason I was thinking about what my favorite smells were (my thought process is odd like that).

1) The smell of rain during a thunderstorm
2) The smell of the pages in an old book
3) The smell of a roast on a Sunday afternoon
4) The smell of coffee brewing in the morning
5) The smell of clean clothes... okay so maybe just
the dryer sheets


See if you can come up with any of your own favorite fragrances.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hmm...this makes me think. I will have to come up with my own list now. Please check back later on to see what my favs. are. I have a slight feeling we may end up having a few of the same.

Go figure, we're related = )

Stacy said...

Ok I posted about my favorite smells...not realizing that we do have a few similar smells.

Mandy Sue said...

I definately agree with the smell after a good rainstorm...especially in the summer.

hmm I might have to do my own as well....look what you started...:D