Friday, January 19, 2007

Not that many of you care...

but GO DUCKS!! Okay so maybe our football team was less than steller(talking about how we took a 6-0 start and flushed it down the toilet!!) But now we turn from the field to the court. Mac Court to be specific.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team is off to its best start in 80 years - since McArthur Court was first built - with a very impressive 17-1 record after last nights very tough win over the Stanford Cardinals (66-59).

What may possibly be more impressive is that in an eight day period, the Ducks defeated then #1 UCLA(@ home) and #8 Arizona(on the road). Each game was decided by only two points and Senior Aaron Brooks delivered both game winning shots.

The Ducks started the season unranked but have quickly catapulted themselves into a very nice position and went into last nights game ranked 10th in the nation... we can only get better from here!

10 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

lol....I care because YOU care...does that count?

Zachary J. Miles said...

Thanks hon. That does count... plus you've had to watch me and how I react during previously mentioned games. You are putting up with a weirdo!!

Mandy Sue said...

"Weirdo"? I knew you were a weirdo long before the football and basketball season ;)

Stacy said...

Yeah news flash....He was born a weirdo :) Love ya Bro!

Zach you are hilarious to watch when it comes to sports and the Ducks. Come to think of you it, you and Bry are hilarious to watch when it comes to the Ducks in general. And when they loose I only have one other news flash...

Life goes on ;)

Zachary J. Miles said...

Stacy! How dare you!? It's the DUCKS!! I mean... it's the DUCKS!

Stacy said...

Oh you think I don't know this already? As if you had typed about the Beaves. and now you have to make it a point to inform me that it's the Ducks you are talking about.

Knucklehead

Zachary J. Miles said...

Okay so I'm gonna pretend you didn't even reference the other team. They are not spoken of unless a)they are being made fun of b)the Ducks are playing them... but then it is only to note how badly they will be embarrassed. Aside from the afore mentioned ground rules, they are not to be discussed. I hope I have made this perfectly clear.

Stacy said...

Umm... Yeah not real sure on that one, it's a little fuzzy. It's about as clear as mudd. So you may need to make it a little clearer for me ;)

MsPoppins20 said...

Haha... ;)

Bryan said...

I care! I care! Dux Roc! Is that licence plate taken?