Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Time For Some Football


Alright everybody... it is officially football season and I am stoked!! GO 49ERS!!! After a disappointing 2005 season (4-12) I look to the Niners to have a MUCH better season. With new talant and younger players gaining experience I do believe that they will make it to at least .500 this year. This would be much appreciated as a devoted fan and a drastic imporvement from the previous season. While a .500 team isn't playoff caliber it would serve as hope for all the many fans that the 49ers are indeed on the rise once again.

As you can see the season opener is in Arizona against the Cardinals. Though the cardinals do have a very explosive passing game I am anxious to see how our secondary has improved from last season. Should be a very exciting game.

Stay tuned for more on the 49ers and the 2006 season.

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Go 49ers!!!!! I love my team, and I as well, can't wait to see how the game unfolds on Sunday. I'd also be extremely happy to see a .500 this season!! It would definately be a humongous improvement from last season!!

'Are ya ready for some football?'

LaDonna said...

Go Seahawks!