Thursday, April 09, 2009

Blog + Stocker = Blocker

So it's been far too long since I've posted anything to this poor forgotten blog of mine but due to recent activity on my blog I felt the need to explain. I wrote a post in September of 2006 about a weird phenomenon surrounding "Icky Warm Seats" in classrooms. The oddity that I am going to explain here is not in the random topic but rather the obsession with that post by an anonymous blogger some 2 and a half years later (but they were kind enough to give them self a crude or vulgar name). So I guess you could say that I have a "Blog Stocker" or a "Blocker". In hopes of stopping this person's perverted need to spam my blog I have deleted that post. So here's to a renewed interest in blogging, one which I hope is "Blocker" free.

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

HELLO! Here's to hoping you keep it up ;)