Monday, October 13, 2008

Lookin' Up

Well things MUST be looking up for me here in the month of October. Last night I got pulled over by a cop. He thought I might be drunk because my eyes appeared glazed over which I assured him they definitely were not. This is not the reason for which he pulled me over though. Apperantly if he had to red-line his Dodge Charger to catch up to me which I guess isn't a good thing . . . okay so I was speeding a little bit more than 10 over, at least that is my guesstimate but I'm not really sure. MY BAD! When all was said and done, a warning is what I would slowly and sheepishly drive away with. Oh and now my licence plate light is out. GREAT!!

4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Actually, didn't he say you don't even HAVE a light? While it is kinda the same thing....still. :D I'm feeling nit-picky today!

Mindy said...

Wow! Glad you got off easily there! Could have been a bad 'un, with you getting locked up and us not being able to come up with bail money and then you getting involved in a hitherto unknown drug ring operating in the Jackson County Jail.... dude.

Stacy said...

Oh Mindy what he has failed to mention is that he just got done dropping Elie off at home (at approx. 10:30 or so). Can you IMAGINE what the officer would have said, had he pulled Zach over BEFORE he dropped her off??

"Sir why do you have a 12 year old in your car at this our?"

Yeah NOT GOOD!

Zachary J. Miles said...

But what you fail to see is that I was driving safely while she was in the car. Only driving like an IDIOT while by myself.