Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's been one year...

since I first picked Mandy up for our very first date!! On that Friday night one year ago I took her to see "Failure To Launch". I was soooo nervous! You gotta understand, I'd never done something like that before. . . I was never the guy who asked out a girl. But it would appear that it worked in my favor that night because we are still very much together.

Now one year later, we celebrated by going to Hot Pots! this afternoon and started painting a coffee mug for one another. After we worked on those for about three hours, we went back to my place and I made her dinner. On the menu was a roast, garlic mashed potatoes, carrots and broccoli, and blueberry muffins.

After dinner we watched a movie and it was only fitting that we watch the same movie we watched just one year ago, "Failure To Launch". We now sit her at her place playing "Sorry" and I must say I am getting my butt kicked.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Zachy dearest...did you really cook the roast or did mom? Sorry I just have to know these things :)

Zachary J. Miles said...

For your information, I cooked the roast, not mom. How dare you assume I would have mom do something like that!

Stacy said...

Uhh well duh....this is you we are spaking of here.......

Mandy Sue said...

spaking, huh?

And it's not that Zach doesn't know anything about cooking...he just doesn't usually choose to.

AND, fyi, it tasted delicious!!

Bryan said...

Way to go man. Way to go. :D