Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I can breathe. . .

for a few more days at least. I am anxiously awaiting the end of a very long and (at many times) frustrating term. I know the end is in sight but I still have one more mountain to climb. . . okay maybe a couple. I just gave a presentation of my so called "term paper". Yeah it doesn't really look like one at the moment and it is has to be 10 pages by next Wednesday. I have an HTML test and project due next Tuesday and Thursday. Oh and somewhere in there is a Chemistry final. So yeah, maybe I don't have a few days to breathe. :(

On the upside though is that on my drive to class this morning I caught the oh so beautiful aroma of freshly cut grass which can mean only one thing. . . spring is just around the corner!!

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

How 'bout a few more days til you CAN breathe....