Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm Back, I'm Back, I'm Back!!! Guess what... I'm Back!!!

You might want to sit down for this one if you havn't already. In fact, you might need some oxygen. That's right... I'm NOT DEAD!!! I'm still here. Surprise!!! I'm back and boy do I have some good stuff!

I will first start by apologizing to all of my biggest fans. (Which is zero because only about six people read this thing... and I'm posotive that each one of you have deleted my link from your blog... probably around Thanksgiving.)

So if any of you even care, I will be posting some very interesting stories. Until then, uhh... well I'm not actually sure.

K bye.

9 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

Welcome back from the dead!

Zachary J. Miles said...

Thanks it feels good!

MsPoppins20 said...

ZACH!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you!!! And no, I didn't delete your link. I've actually been checking it faithfully along with all the rest of them. Welcome back... now for those stories!

Bryan said...

Finally, loser! I guess I had you show you your dead corpse of a blog to get you back in the saddle, huh?

Stacy said...

Welcome back lil' bro! You've been missed, glad your "Kind" friend Bry decided to show you your blog.

Thanks Bry...

So where are all these good stories you speak of? I'm posting this on Monday Jan. 23...so lets see how long this next one takes you.

Rational Icthus said...

He's back! He's back! He's gone.

Stacy said...

Today is now Wednesday Jan. 25 and I still don't see a new post Mr. Zachary John Miles....

Oops did I just say that out loud = )

MsPoppins20 said...

Yah, well Goliath/Bryan... can either of you do anything about the fact that he lied and is not delivering on the promised stories???

Mandy Sue said...

Nice to see you back!