Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Have Come to Grips

So I have come to accept exhaustion. Now this is not to say that it is easy to deal with, no no, at times,well actually it is always difficult to bare. But I have come to the point where exhaustion is just accepted.

I new that working two jobs woulnd't be easy but I figured that since I wasn't getting enough hours with good ole Merv then I would find a nother job. And it did start out as me looking for a new job but quickly turned into a second job which now leaves me with umm... no life! "And there was much rejoince... ... yeah." Anyways, to make things a little more interesting, unreliable Merv has now decided to give me a whole lot of fun with 20 some hours a week to add to the 27 at Mellelo's. Oh joy! So I guess the long and short of it is that 40+ hour weeks are to say the least, exhausting.

Paychecks ROCK though!!

3 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

I thought about making some rude comment like "Just wait until you have two jobs, three kids and a mortgage," but then I decided not to.

Stacy said...

Uh....

Uh....

Too late, what's typed is typed, what's posted is posted. And last I checked you posted what you "decided not to"

Sorry to hear that you're working 40+ hours. Are you getting enough hours from Melello's to quit Merve? Sounds like Melello's is giving you the time you need and Mervyn's is not?

PLEASE DON'T GET SICK...

Rational Icthus said...

Alright, Zachary.

We want posts!