Wednesday, October 07, 2009

One Thumb Down - Gas station attendant who continued to fill up my tank without asking me and therefore costing me more money. When the gas stops flowing and you hear it shut off that means it's done pumping! They have installed a mechanism to stop the flow of gas on purpose otherwise the tank becomes flooded. Next time, why don't you just ask me if I'd like it topped off before assuming so and stealing yet more of my money.

Two Thumbs Down - Lady in front of me who clearly can't read a traffic sign three feet away from you. When the sign shows a Left Turn Arrow being crossed out that means NO LEFT TURNS you moron! Why then, did you sit there with your left blinker on waiting for everyone else to let you in?! Despite the fact that you were holding up traffic AND there was too much traffic in the direction you wanted to turn, it wasn't a legal turn! Next time why don't you pay attention to your surroundings and just turn right!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Nice to see you again!

Falling LEAVes said...

About the lady ignoring the "left turn only" or "no right turn" sign ... was she by any chance driving a car with either Pennsylvania or Florida plates? And her backseat was full of junk? If so... stay away from her!

http://fallingleaves02.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-is-why-you-dont-make-left-turn.html

That is my eyewitness account of what happens when people make left turns when it clearly says "right turn only"