Saturday, May 23, 2009

Farewell College, Hello Life

So I realized that it is that time of year already. Yeah you got it right, it's time to register for the Fall 2009 term. I came to this realization because Mandy is currently looking up classes. Alas, I need not worry about this since I am graduating in less than a month. YIKES!! I find myself feeling somewhat like a fish out of water: I have become quite accustomed to registering for yet another term of classes that will send me farther into that black hole which is called debt, while also settling for yet another summer job but no, not this year. Now I find myself submitting my resume for jobs that will (crossing fingers. . . toes if possible) hopefully become my source of livelihood from here on out. Again I say YIKES!!

I must say however, that I will not soon miss exams. No, those I can do without. So to all of my fellow graduates out there, who have absolutely no clue how their new and very expensive piece of paper will help them, here's to happy hunting. May finding a job be far less elusive than the passing grade you needed in Biology class just so you could take Behavioral Neuroscience only to find that Biology was a waste of time and money. . . as you knew it would be in the first place.

No comments: