Thursday, October 11, 2007

5 Taverns, 4 Pawn Shops and a Strip Club

It is such a beautiful day! Okay so its probably about 60 degrees and foggy but I love it! I've been waiting for this weather for quite some time now and I know that the fog can be dangerous but it just makes everything around us look so cool (e.g., the trees and mountains).

Anyways, its been about a month 0r so since I last posted and I didn't want to leave everyone hanging as to what I've been up to ('cause I've been bombarded with e-mails inquiring about this . . . not).

So I'm finally out at SOU which I absolutely love! Finally I feel like I'm at a real college. Not that RCC isn't but there is something about getting run down by cars walking between classes in the middle of town near 5 taverns, 4 pawn shops and a strip club that doesn't exactly scream out college campus.

I'm taking 13 credits this term and learning that upper division classes really are tougher and that I still hate reading but now I hate it even more! Fun classes though: Social Psychology, Learning and Memory, Abnormal Psychology, and The Psychology Major (that's right, it's called "The Psychology Major"). Notice a small trend here? Actually I'm quite excited because I've been waiting soo long to be able to take all the classes that I want to take instead of just required classes. Granted, some of these are required for my major but they aren't boring basic level classes.

Well, I think I've written enough to keep me covered for at least another month (just kidding I'll try and post more frequently). I should probably get off and do some studying since I have two exams next week.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh the mental picture you have painted in my head.... What a great way to start my weekend :)

Now I guess its time for me to head over to my blog and update my post. You hadn't posted in a month, but it looks like my last post was in August!

Check it out...i'm heading there now....